Delhi South EPF Office Address/Phone Number/Email

Sector-23, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110075
E-Mail: ro.delhi.south@epfindia.gov.in
Phone no: 011-28050758

Map of Delhi South EPF Office

1. Tarun says:

Please tell me which process i follow to submit the pf document to pf office via courier or speedpost or myself and also tell me pf office is opened on saturday or not…..

2. Raj says:

Sir please suggest me

3. Raj says:

Sir, claim approved hone k kitne samay baad payment aa jata h bank account me

4. Suankhankap says:

Hai.Sir…my name is SUANKHANKAP I have already submitted my PF form last 22 days ago but still I dont get my PF money..can u solve me plss Sir…

5. RAJESH KUMAR says:

Dear sir
    Member I’d- DSNHP00178680000000277
    Uan no- 100295777596

My name Rajesh Kumar but in uan card mention name P s lakshmi.maine name correction form ke saath saare documents a19/06/2017 ko pf office dwarka mai jama karwaye hai.but abhi tak name correct nahi hua.

6. vivek says:

For last two days, i am getting the following message where as i have not filled any form 10C for withdrawing the PF

“Form 10 c (Withdrawal Benefit/Scheme certificate) for acct DSNHP00196140000009949 recd on 31.08.2017 and Claim ID DSNHP170800025464 is under process”

Can you please check on urgent basis. Seems to be some fraud.

If you are not right person to contact, please connect me to right person

7. aejaz Husain says:

I am not receiving my pension from last approx5month I have linked my aadhar card also still I am not getting my pension. My ppo no is db nhp/000/12444 pl help me

8. Abdul Rashid says:

2 se 3 month Ho Gaya but abhi tak PF ka reply nahi aaya hai do baar form Bhar chuka hoon

9. Shashi says:

Many Times I called for landline numbers which provided(Delhi South) no one responding..It will wring for some time & busy tones we can hear..may be they have kept receiver by side..

continuous of 3 days I tried more than 200 times same case..why you people will give numbers if you dont want to answer…Worst working system I want say compare to other departments…

They would receive lot of calls similar to yours and it’s better to reach out to them in Person and after all they also just normal employees!

10. surjeet singh says:

my name surjeet singh my UNA100650503701 i,m submited pf form 19-08-2017 but no money my bank a/c plz sir tell me more day wait

11. Rakesh kumar says:

My name is rakesh kumar. I filled form aug 4 2017. But till now not any respond and money received. Pls suggest me

12. shatrughan says:

we have submitted EPF withdrawal form 15 days ago, now my Employer is saying PF office is not allowing withdrawal , you have to transfer it to your new organisation. can you please advice.

Yes you have to transfer it as since you are not completely out of job! PF is something like life savings rather than withdrawing now and then when you change your job!

13. Siddaraju D M says:

Dear sir
    My name siddaraju D M but in uan card siddaraju only, date of birth 15/05/1980, in uan card 14/11/1978 & gender male not update in epfo present I am not working in company also how currect my details and withdraw my epf without employer.

14. Kashi says:

Sir 3.7.2017 ko Maine form dala hai Jo abi bi under process me hai jab ki 45 din ho gai kya karan hai sir Jo abi tak payment nahi hua my pf no 100688365203 PN 7210194290 kashi parsad 18.8.2017

15. Mukesh says:

Dear sir please realease my pf amount i try to online check always showing me under process and u giving lots of no on google but all are waste

Go and contact Local EPF Office in person, they won’t answer as there are lot of calls from people just like you!

16. Yogesh rathore says:

My name is yogeshrathore my pf is not transfer my account 1 month later u
    Please check u status request for u

17. Raghubansh Pathak says:

Dear PF House
    I have applied for my pf via V5 Global services before 4month ago. But still i did not recieved my amount.

Id -V5/2567%