1. Preeti Jain says:

i have submitted my all necessary documents to my last office for PF withdrawal in February but still i don’t received amount.

now concern person says i don’t have aadhar card so my KYC in not updated and without Aadhar card it is not possible.

is this right??

please suggest me without aadhar card how can i received my pf balance

my UAN no. is 1002 8015 0177

and my member ID . is MPIND00280360000000027

You don’t need Aadhar to get your PF amount!

Note : We are group of individuals who are doing this a service and we are in no way connected with EPF Office!

2. Jigar says:

My pf account number is : GJ/AHD/1052719000/006.
    I have confirmed from my employer that they have submitted my withdrawal application to the local pf office.
    This has been done 2 months ago, yet i have not received the amount, Generally it should take 30 days. Why is it taking so long time?

Contact your Local EPF Office.Go on Monday and meet the Commissioner during one of the Adalat sessions it takes places once in a month I believe

3. rajesh a says:

sir ,i resign in the company and it been closed i want my epf .so what i do .the company had already send to epf office thane mumbai-ii what i will do next

4. Sara says:

MY NAME IS sara. I was WORKING in school. NOW MY WORKING Service IS 6 yrs. Can I get my pf money if I have my pf number? But in school they are telling only in 58th year u can take. I’m very much worried at this plz can u help me

5. Ayush says:

My PF account no. Is HR/GGN/10693/36309, i have left the job 3 years ago , my PF account is inoperative since then. Now, want to check the balance and close the account. Please help me with the same.

6. RAHUL says:

MY NAME IS RAHUL VERMA. I AM WORKING IF PVT SECTOR, NOW MY WORKING SERVICE IS 9.5 YEARS, NOW I WANT TO LEAVE THIS JOB. CAN I GET FULL AMOUNT OF PF

7. narendra singh khichi says:

please check needful my epf code is rj/jod/1668/985 for fully satelment of paision.

8. Shankari.k says:

My pf No: KR/KC/15076/40419 Sir,I applied for 2 times for Withdraw Money.. but they rejected my form due to some Mistake.. second time @ Employer office they didn’t give proper reply.. they told contact pf office directly na.. pf off said @ 10c Ur Signature missed in second page,so not in process and will send ur cover after signed then send again na… but employer off didn’t send my cover sir… no response from them sir…

9. Harry Pramodhan says:

Good Evening Sir,
    My Brother had removed a retirement Scheme EPF, This was done almost 10 years ago. a week ago he passed away.
    He had since changed companies twice, Now that he is deceased, his wife would like to withdraw what ever funds are there available to sustain her, How could you help and advise.

10. vijay rathore says:

my pf-mh/ban/46743/2353-withdrawal*vijay rathore pls how many days amount tel me reply(indore)

11. basanta kumar jena says:

sir
    I have left the employer and i have submitted pf withdrawal form with documents(adhar no,pan no,sbi ac) on dec-22,2015 .I haven’t got amount till the date.my pf is mp/jbp/7843/000/3885 .pl reply me on mail-
    basantakumarjena18@gmail.com

12. y sreekanth says:

Sir
    How many days pf amount come pls tel me

13. SANJIT TIWARI says:

Sir I was leave my job in the year 2014 after that I was start my own business I was sent the P.F widrawl form to the Employer but still they are not inter-ten my phone calls I want to withdraw my amount direct from EPF is that any way to withdraw PF direct if Yes will you tell me the process. I am from kolkata but my PF Account is in Faridabad it’s very difficult for me to visit FBD office.
    PF NUMBER HR/FBD/50257/113

14. C DHAVITHU RAJA says:

Wants to know close epf a/c without employer sign/ PF NO: TN/48353/20311

15. C DHAVITHU RAJA says:

WANT TO KNOW CLOSE EPF A/C,WITHRAWAL AMOUNT, PF NO: TN/48353/20311

16. PAWAN SINGH says:

MY PF ACCOUNT NO IS HR/KLNI/4922/200 I HAVE FIR WITHDAWALIT ON 12/10/15 BUT I DIDN’T GET BY HOW

17. PAWAN SINGH says:

Respected Sir/mam

Sir,I have applied to withdrawal my PF on 13/10/15 but I didn’t get it by now my PF a/c no is hr/knl/4922/200

18. G.Kishore Kumar says:

I worked in pondichery before 15 years and my PF No. was PC7263/262 and now i want to withdraw the money but i am unable due change in PF Nos as it might be up dated in recent times. I am unable to see the no. in the pf organization . What should i do to with draw the money I have the slips given every 6 Months during my working period.

19. kanika gupta says:

I have applied for the PF withdrawal for PF number : LD/ASR/0034838/000/0000077 Name :Kanika Gupta on 16/12/2015 please confirm the status for the same.

20. pramod kumar behera says:

wants to know close epf a/c without employer sign/