Check your PF Balance – Chennai EPF Office

Check your PF Balance if your account number starts with TN/MAS/

Employee PF Account Number*  :

Name (as appears in EPF Slip) :
Mobile :

Note:
a) 2nd box is for Extension (Most of the times you need not enter it)
b) If your account no is TN/MAS/34509/456789 (You need not enter anything in the 2nd box in the first line)
c) Name need to exactly match your name in PF Slip
d) Mobile number is a Must!

1. prasanthi says:

hi this is prasanthi my PF no is KN/3553/14669 ,pls tell me how much the balance as i am unable to check balance with this number.

2. Johnson swamy katta says:

Sir my pf balance r not showing other side what’s problem please guide me

3. K.Suban basha says:

They will not response sir ji,,,,,,so many times I call but not pick …tell me how to get my uan no …from my pf number

4. K.Suban basha says:

Hai sir .. I’m working one company for 3 years..still I didn’t got pf amount ….that’s tn AMB branch under pls help me…I dont know my uan number

5. K.Suban basha says:

6. Pinky says:

Hello sir
    My PF no is TN/MAS/31309/163376.can u plz guide through the process to find out to which office address it belongs.and how much amount I will b receiving

It belongs to Chennai (Royapettah office) and establishment is Cognizant (P.S I also worked in cognizant)

Reach out to Cognizant HR or Finance team to see how much amount you will be receiving and also get the UAN from them?

7. NAGARETHINAM P says:

SIR MY EPF PENSION IS NOT RECEIVED FROM YOUR OFFICE I GOT RETIRED FROM TAMIL NADU CEMENTS CORPORATION LTD DURING JANUARY 2016 MY EPF NO. TN/0011332/000/0000469 SOME MISMATCHING IS IN MY ACCOUNT PLEASE HELP ME TO GET THE PENSION MY EPF PENSION NO TN/0011332/X/0000430

8. Joshily says:

I apply for my pf amount on June 21, through my previous company at Chennai. but I didn’t get amount or any status information.

9. N C PATNAIK says:

Dear sir My N C PATNAIK my epf account number TN/MAS 0040549/000/0000191 shows in-operative member so sir please check balance and mail Me. Please guide me how transfer my old PF account to present PF account. Already I have UAN number. Thanking you.

10. Elumalai says:

My of account no DL28938/23043(DL) this code which state pls help me

11. VANKA CHANDRA SEKHAR says:

STATUS for Member ID: TN/MAS/0039639/00B/0008111

Please HELP me on below issue
    .. Your Account has been marked as In-operative Account. For details please contact respective EPF Office.

**Data updated till 29-06-2015 09:50:49

12. MANIKANDAN says:

HAII MY PF NUMBER IS SOOO DIFFERENT SO PLS CHECK AND TELL ME TN/84492/293

13. D.priya says:

Hi this priya pls tel my pf bal amount

14. Biplab kumar barman says:

Hi my name is Biplab kumar Barman my PF No TN/MAS/35791/1423202.I was don job this yrs on 31th march2017.Last manth I send pf from your office. How time come to my accound .please any masses send belong email,thank. Biplab.

15. ayaz pasha says:

Pls I need my pf amount settlement tn/25186/1146746

16. sunder says:

Please guide on how to secure UAN number. current company has not created as they are not paying PF for me. (opted out)

17. saravanan says:

Hi my name is Saravanan my PF NO is TN/MAS/48461/2015
    pls tell me how much the balance

18. Madhavan says:

Hi friends., just one question. I worked in a company 9 years back which was closed few years ago. I went to local Pf office and they gave me form 19 and asked to get employers signature. But I explained them that the company closed and I cannot get their signature. They said they cannot do anything about it. There was no uan number at that point in time. Can anyone give me any suggestions to withdraw my pf money…..

This is from some other forum : If the company is closed and the employer is either not traceable or refused to sign the subscriber to the fund can still submit his claim for settlement through other means. It is the duty of the employer under the Act & Scheme to help Employees’ Provident Fund organization to settle the Provident Fund dues of his employees. He has to complete the prescribed application within 5 days of receipt [para72 (5)] forms & hand over it to the member when he leaves the service. When a member finds it difficult to get the form attested by the employer, he can get the attestation of any of the following officer & send to the Provident Fund office:
      1.Manager of a bank.
      2.By any gazetted officer.
      3.Member of the Central Board of Trustees./ committee/ Regional Committee (Employees’
      Provident Fund Organization).
      4.Magistrate/ Post/ Sub Post Master/ President of Village Panchayat/ Notary Public