Check PF Balance – Ranchi EPF Office

Check your PF Balance if your account number starts with JH/RAN

Employee PF Account Number*  :

Name (as appears in EPF Slip) :
Mobile :

Note:
a) 2nd box is for Extension (Most of the times you need not enter it)
b) If your account no is TN/MAS/34509/456789 (You need not enter anything in the 2nd box in the first line)
c) Name need to exactly match your name in PF Slip
d) Mobile number is a Must!

1. CH Hema Venkata Kumar says:

I check My PF balance but it did not show My present balance status always show old updated balance

2. Vijayendra Mohan says:

I am not getting pension April 17.Already submitted life certificate in my banker HDFC, BSCity in the month of Nov 16 my PPO no. JH/RAN/25369.My bank A/C no.02671380000815 kindly look into the matter.

3. Raghu Nandan Sahu, Cell No-9852832828 says:

D/Sir,
    My Father getting every month monthly pension. But after April – 2017 my father is not getting any pension. My father details is below.

Name:Bishwanath Sahu
    PPO No: JH/RAN/00064988
    Bank: Bank of India
    A/c No-480012110000624

Sir, Banker is saying, I do not know if Ranchi PF office is released then show in your pass book automatically. We are not responsible for the same. You directly contact the PF office, Ranchi

My father is making 2nd time bio-metric life certificate in bank premises and include Aadhar Card also.

Sir, give me suggestion regarding this matter.

With Warm Regards,

4. manikant mishra says:

i manikant mishra jh/ran/34574 sb/acc/ 470910100002215 boi not recived my pention yet

5. Roshan kamti says:

Sir I am Roshan kamti work in Chennai company I forget my register number can you help me I want pf states

6. Dev says:

Mere father ka pay slip gum ho gaya hai aur 2 years ho gaya kaise pata kare ki account no. Kaise pata kare

7. Laxmi kant Tiwari says:

I tried many time to know appropriate balance but every time seen my old balance pl show my appropriate balance my account no. is JH RAN 0031742 000 0000459

8. Ashok kumar PANDEY says:

Sir I can’t check my rog balance…. Always show mis match name… so what I do sir pls help me.

9. Rajendra Kumar Rana says:

my epf account no. is JH/RAN/0030845/000/0000255 so plz tell me my total balance in my email id

10. prabhat kumar shaw says:

i am a teacher in jharkhand …please send me the link from where i get my PF details