Check PF Balance – Kolkata EPF Office

• This website is not an Official Website of EPF & We are not related with EPF Organization

• You may also like...

1. MURALI.D says:

Dear sir
      In my EPF no WB/CAL/55857/000/650 IWILL submitied all document but stile no rspans for parpaly plz help me sir

2. AJAY KUMAR RAI says:

Evenafter writing email not in use

Pls advise what to do get my pf as INDOARYA LOGISTICS LTD is cheating with me

Kindly peruse the instant mail received from Shri Ajay Rai bearing EPF A/c No. WB/CAL/1290301/000/0051 which is self-explanatory.

It is requested to please get the matter verified at your end and inform the member about the status of the case under intimation to this office.

With regards,

From : EPFO :: Zonal Office :: Kolkata

3. AJAY KUMAR RAI says:

IF MY EMPLOYER IS NOT DISCLOSING MY CORRECT PF NO WHAT SHALL I DO BECAUSE I WAS WORKING IN INDOARYA LOGISTICS LTD BUT IT IS NOT DISCLOSING MY PF NO FOR THE LAST THREE YEARS,

4. raj says:

balance inquiry kaise karta hai details dije

5. Tamil selvan.m says:

Hi sir,

NAME:TAMIL SELVAN.M
      PF NO:WB/CAL/34609/153372.
      How could i know the status of my PF. All the documents have been submitted to my office,but still i didn’t get status

6. Sachin kumar says:

Sir my pf a/c no wb caL 0040284/000/0000994 balance check ,update

7. alimolantony says:

my epf number is WBCAL 00345580000006541 pleas help me to get a statement of my account which was updated upto 31-03-2015 and currently closed.its for my abroad going purpose

8. ranjit says:

I can not find my details,and how i put PF no digit in the box?

9. Bablu kumar says:

Sir give my una no.epf no-0027000/000/0000873

10. Kashif Ahmed says:

Sir my pf no. is WBPRB5379025.my name is kashif ahmed.how is my pf balance amount.Thanks & Regards Kashif

11. Tinku nath says:

Plz sir give my uan no . EPF no 0044331/000/0001407

12. deepak sharma says:

my UNA NUMBER OF EPF ?.WB/CAL/0048046/000/0008335 Sir i need this account number full information like name of company,My date of birth in this account,address.

13. paban mukhi says: