Check PF Balance – Gurgaon EPF Office

Check your PF Balance if your account number starts with GN/GGN

Employee PF Account Number*  :

Name (as appears in EPF Slip) :
Mobile :

Note:
a) 2nd box is for Extension (Most of the times you need not enter it)
b) If your account no is TN/MAS/34509/456789 (You need not enter anything in the 2nd box in the first line)
c) Name need to exactly match your name in PF Slip
d) Mobile number is a Must!

1. YOGESH KUMAR YADAV says:

INVAILD INPUT/MEMBER NAME MISS MATCH AGAINST THIS GN/GGN/0033550/000/0004072 / SO P/Z CORRCTED MY NAME

2. YOGESH KUMAR YADAV says:

MY NAME MISS MATCH

3. YARRAMSETTI RAMU says:

I AM UNABLE TO CHECK MY PF BALANCE WITH PF NO IS HR/GGN/31820/217 BECAUSE HARYANA(HR) OPTION NOT AVAILABLE IN THAT STATE COLUMN.

4. Anjali Sheoran says:

I get a message that my account has been marked as inactive. What do I do?

5. Pavan kumar kumawat says:

Hi sir,
    My name is pavan kumar kumawat and I have deposited my PF form on 06.09.2017. So far I did not get my PF amount therefore could you check my PF status. PF number = GN GGN 0010640 000 0092137 . and my date of birth is 14/07/1994 . If possible plz help me.

Pavan kumar kumawat

(9599882188)

6. Mohammed Museab says:

Sir please revert

7. DP SINGH says:

i HAVE STILL NOT RECEIVED MY PF SETTLEMENT my EPF number is GN/GGN/1373857/000/0002940

8. rajat chaturvedi says:

Sar mera pf messages aa gaya fir bhi mera pf ke pese nahi aaye mera naam kamal singh/jasavnt singh or pf no. Gnggn00032210000041908

9. Satish Chand meena says:

Main application form 25/9/2017 ko application form jama kar waya tha

10. Mohammed Museab says:

Hai sir.
    Myself MD Museab where I have submit my Pf settlement on 22/08/2017 still not yet credited can you please let me know how should I check my Pf status .

11. Bhawana says:

I leave job in april 2016 and not working thereafter now I want to withdraw my PF that’s why I send the documents on gurgaon regional office before 3 weeks but haven’t received any confirmation regarding that and my contact number is already updated on UAN portal but when I am trying to get PF balance through sms it gives that number is not registered.please help