Check PF Balance – Dehradun EPF Office

Check your PF Balance if your account number starts with UK/DDN

Employee PF Account Number*  :

Name (as appears in EPF Slip) :
Mobile :

Note:
a) 2nd box is for Extension (Most of the times you need not enter it)
b) If your account no is TN/MAS/34509/456789 (You need not enter anything in the 2nd box in the first line)
c) Name need to exactly match your name in PF Slip
d) Mobile number is a Must!

1. Dinesh Kumar says:

My Pf Number UK/DDN/1319450/000/0000029. FORM SUMMIT SPEED POST BY 14 OCT 2017 AND FORM RECEIVED BY EPF OFFICE IN 17 OCT 2017 BUT NO ANY SMS REC @ YOUR SIDE PLEASE UPDATE.

2. chetan prasad says:

Sir I submitted all documents in epfo office to get back my epf money ND I have also received a msg from epfo in date 12/09/17…they provide me claim I’d no.. nd said u r matter is under procedure..but no others information provided me by office til yet …what I should ..

3. mukesh kumar says:

Employee PF Account Number* :
    UK

DDN

Name (as appears in EPF Slip) :

Mobile :
    By using this facility, I fully agree to the general terms and conditions applicable to financial data as per Government of India guidelines. I also agree that the PF Account number furnished above is mine and I am assigning this mobile number to get my account balance information through SMS to that mobile number consciously and I do not have any objection in the recording of my mobile number in EPFO database. I also understand that any misuse of this facility in any manner will attract suitable legal action under relevant laws.

I Agree

Submit Reset
    STATUS for Member ID: UK/DDN/0026036/000/0000786

Invalid Input / Member name mismatch against this UK/DDN/0026036/000/0000786

**Data updated till 30-06-2015 08:51:10

Total requests served: 6266694 (updated – 11-10-2017 02:45:01)

4. AJAY KUMAR says:

My Pf Number UK/DDN/36419/000/0000123 . FOAM SUMMIT BY LAST FRIDAY BUT NO ANY SMS REC @ YOUR SIDE PLEASE UPDATE.

5. shyam sunder says:

With regarding your previous sms sent by you with the remark your pf a/cno. ukddn0033585000005744 is under process for final payment on my mobile no, 9056950527. Sir i would like to know latest position regarding my pf payment. Please update me immediately

6. Ashvani says:

Sir my name is Ashvani my UAN is 100061501109 .I want to withdrawal my pf balance .I have been submitted all documents for three months
    which were required for that process .would you tell me that what is the problem in my case

7. Dinesh garg says:

Sir, my name is Dinesh Garg. My pf no.is UK DDN 33484000000163 not updated last June 2015.please clear my in this problem.

8. RAJENDRA PRASAD says:

SIR MY EPF BALANCE IS NOT UPDATE THIS YEAR BICOSE SAME AMOUNT TO 17791 2015&117791TO 2016 UKDDN /36220/000/0000030/ RAJENDRA PRASAD MOB-9627168022