Check PF Balance – Bandra(Mumbai-I) EPF Office

Check your PF Balance if your account number starts with MH/BAN

Employee PF Account Number*  :

Name (as appears in EPF Slip) :
Mobile :

Note:
a) 2nd box is for Extension (Most of the times you need not enter it)
b) If your account no is TN/MAS/34509/456789 (You need not enter anything in the 2nd box in the first line)
c) Name need to exactly match your name in PF Slip
d) Mobile number is a Must!

1. Gaus pyare jaan beg says:

Mere dady ka pf 19 tarik ko nikal chuka hai bandra pf office se lakien abhi tak account may aya nai abhi why is ka reply dene plz

Mh ban 48238 000 46165

Ppo num 97399

2. MUTTAPPA F GUDISAGAR says:

Hi. I already apply for pf my old company in Julie 1st but I not get amount plz help me,
    My PF NO. MH/46430/199597

3. Kaverappa TA says:

i have to apply my pf 7 years back i was in in this company i font have my joning date and relieving date my pf no is mh/210899/706 to whitc h office I have send the applications .plz help on this

4. MOHD ZAKIR ALI says:

sir i left the job in 2014.that time i didn’t clame my pf.now i want to clame it can u sujjest me how to apply.

5. Akshay says:

Dear sir,
    I want my new mobile number rigister in pf account.because I lost my phone.my UAN is 100722097834 & pf number is MH/BAN/1450385/000/0000007.please register my mobile number:7875392418

6. Ravindra attawar says:

Claim ID MHBAN170600031200.
    Pension no MHBAN00134130000000281
    How can I get the status

7. Ravindra attawar says:

I have applied for pension on 5/7/2017 but have on response till date how can I know the status

8. niraj singh says:

Hi I am niraj singh in mumbai.mera company band ho gaya hai. pf
    MH/ban/48369/893
    Mai withdrawal keliye kaise apply karu.
    plz help you Reply

9. Rakesh says:

Hi I am in hydrabad my
    Axis securities in bandra office. pf
    MH/125333/43825
    My withdrawal keliye april me apply kiya pf habitak
    Nahi haya plz help you Reply

10. Piyush patel says:

My of no is MH/43907/259 my total amount muje pf me se nikal na he muje kya proses karna hoga please ans,

11. Neelesh Kumar says:

Hello Sir
    I have left job in December 16 and PF withdrawal process not done while leaving job.
    Now I want check my pf account , but it show invalid. While my p/f no is MH/BAN/45665/281018 please help

12. Omprakash says:

Plz check pf MH/BAN/47765/000/2108
    UAN not generated

13. Dilipkumar says:

Its my pf account Number 125783000235 I need claim status and I need when I well come amount

14. Winny Fernandes says:

Hi…i have my UAN activated I can see my amount on passbook as well online…but when I go to claim the amount it say adhar details is not authenticated…all information is correctly updated by my employer…what should I do now

15. Dinesh Jagtap says:

Hey Bandra PF office,

I am Dinesh Jagtap. I had received PF claim settlement msg on 9/Aug. Its been quite long, nothing has been received so far. By when the amount would arrive ?

My Claim ID is MHBAN170800010935

16. ekkelli Nagesh says:

Hi I am in hydrabad my
    Nisa. Security in bandra office. pf
    MH/46934/83869
    My withdrawal keliye March me apply kiya pf habitak
    Nahi haya plz help you Reply

17. Kondapaturi Ravi says:

Sir I’m applied pf last month 14th there are said after 45 days will come
    Fund will not add my account plz sir I have so many problems my family .I’m married plz straight to understand me .plz informed me sir send me the status my mail id plz

18. B GHOSH says:

After my retirement my ho at chennai sent pension detail to mumbai bandra office who is the right person to contact at bandra for further proceeding

Regards
    B GHOSH

19. Ashish Kumar Pandey says:

I was applied for PF withdrawal form and received a msg claim under process ,when I will gate the amount.

20. PRIYEN SHAH says:

My PF account number is MH/93986/845 How to get account balance on which site and how to get UAN for this account