Check Claim Status – Gurgaon PF Office

*   GURGAON Employee PF Account Number

Note:
a) Let us say account no as GN/GGN/0024633/000/0025508
b) In 1st Box enter 0024633
c) In 2nd Box enter 000
d) In 3rd Box enter 0025508
e)This is only for checking the claim status

1. sita says:

Dear sir my Pf form was submitted on 21st aug and in sms its in porcess how much time will it take to credit

2. Naveen Goyal says:

Please tell me the reason for rejected as insufficient balance OR not eligible, what does it mean??

Please contact your Local EPF Office

3. Chinmay Adhikary says:

My self Chinmay Adhikary uan no 100064154038 .I have submitted my PF form on August 2017 how much time it will take to credit in my account.

4. Mamta says:

Dear sir my mf form was submitted on 11th july and in smmms its in porcess how much time will it take to credit

5. Ravish Kumar Mishra says:

I have submitted my PF form at EPFO on 22.07.2017. my UAN is 100643400141, as per EPFO guideline 2 Month are but still when I check claim status it shows under process. I request you to please tell me further procedure.

6. Rathin-Das says:

Dear sir,my pf no is-GN/GGN-033763/08686 & uan no100596892352 i have not received the money.it still shows as under process.when will I get it kindly confirm the status

7. meenakshi says:

MY PF number is GNGGN13816230000000022 i have applied for pf on 26 july 2017 and have not received the money. It still shows as under process. When will I get it?

8. Tushar Sharma says:

I had applied for epf withdrawl but since 29th july its showing under process. How much time will it take to get credit into my account. EPF no. GNGGN10165350000003231
    cONTACT NO. 9358136765

9. Manish says:

Good morning 😊 Shan Shan I am submit epf form in 3aug but site show revived 9aug and till date show under process.but our govt says epf claim settlement in only 10 days

10. Aquib says:

Respected Sir,
    My name is Aquib and my pf account no. is GN/GGN/10640/101806.
    I have submitted my claim on 2/Aug/2017 at Gurgaon P.F Office.
    Could you please let me know that, how many days it will take to credit my claim in my bank account.
    Waiting for your valuable response.
    I appreciate your help in this regard.
    Thanks & Regards
    Aquib

11. Amit says:

My p.f no. Is hr/ggn/31050/0000000479 how can i check it online balance ..?

12. saswat ray says:

Hello , On 29th AUG 2016 ,I have submitted a Form 13 claim(Claim ID : GNGGN160950002927) request for PF transfer to my current account.The request has been approved from current and previous employer by 23rd Sep 2016.However the claim status still shows under process.
    PFno:GNGGN00055720000236924

13. Sowmya says:

My PF number is GNGGN00252040000115836 i have applied for pf on 12 july 2017 now it shows process has been approved and payment is under process. Other how many days will it take get the amount credited?

14. Sowmya says:

MY PF number is GNGGN00252040000115836 i have applied for pf on 12 july 2017 and have not received the money. It still shows as under process. When will I get it?

15. Vibeino says:

It’s been a month that I have submitted my pf claim. May I know how much time it will take more to get it credited?

What’s the status of your claim and if it had been more than a month and still you don’t get it approved then contact your local EPF Office!

• Vibeino says:

It status of my pf online states’ it has been received and under process’. This has been showing since 8th July.

16. Deependra Shakya says:

Dear sir, I have PF GNGGN00384500000000140, I have applied for its transfer to UPVNS00533320000000033, but still it is not transfer .kindly confirm the status.

17. tejeshwar kauser says:

My PF Starts with hr how do I check it

18. Rahul Nischal says:

Sir I have submitted my PF form at EPFO on 26.05.2017. my UAN is 100665486436, as per EPFO guideline 20 days are but still when I check claim status it shows under process. I request you to please tell me further procedure.

19. anamitra says:

On 20th June I have received a SMS from epfo that my claim has been received and processing…. How many days it will take to credit the money to bank… Pl guides..

20. tej bhan says: