How to change or update Gender in UAN Portal

There have been many EPFO subscribers who have commented here  asking how to update or change the Gender in the UAN Portal. Here is the process by which it can be updated in the UAN Portal

Contact your Employer
if your Gender is incorrect or not updated , then contact your Old Employer or Current Employer to update it in the Portal.If they require some Proof then send your Aadhaar or PAN Card details to them they will be able to update it through Employer’s  UAN Portal as show below

Incase if your Employer is not responding file a Grievance complaint against them – http://www.epfguide.com/epf-grievance-redressal-mechanism/

1. Jarnail singh says:

My uan number 101025718959/10644 my kyc pending 3/4 kyc upload not contractor approval / Ravi kumar soi contractor
    My mobile number 9417615574

2. RADHESHYAM SHARMA says:

MY NAME IS WORNG AT UAN PORTAL

3. Jahanvi says:

Hi sir i had been working from 3 yrs and i have left the job now
    and i need to withdraw my PF
    but my franchisee partner is closed in mysore
    and my franchisee partner belongs to lucknow(Main )
    they have provided the UAN number but they have not updated my correct mobile number and Personal Detials
    since for that i m not able to check my PF Balance
    and they are not reposnding

can i update my mobile number and details from end

pls let me know

4. Prasad Balasaheb Deshmukh says:

I lost register mobile no. attached uan account. Now I need to change mobile no. What is the procedure

5. GURAVANA SRINIVASARAO says:

how can I update my gender in UAN account.

how can approve my KYC details

6. RAJBAHADUR RAI says:

My uan no mere father name shiv prasad rai date of birth 28/05/1988 uncorrect hai name rajbahadur rai father name surya prasad rai date of birth 20/05/1986 correct hai

7. Hariharan M says:

how to change my initial in my name

8. usof says:

How can approve my kyc

9. M SHIVA SHANKER says:

DEAR SIR/MADAM,

I HAVE RESIGNED MY JOB AND I HAVE HANDED OVER THE MOBILE TO THE COMPANY. NOW I NEED TO CHANGE MY MOBILE NO. IN PF ACCOUNT. WHAT IS THE PROCEEDURE.

THANKS AND REGARDS,