How to change Father’s name in PF Account? – Explained

Many people have their Father’s name  wrongly recorded in PF accounts by their Employers.In Order to correct it we need to follow the below steps

Step 1: Fill up the Joint Declaration form with the Correct Fathers name

Step 2: The Joint Declaration form should be attested by both Employee and Employer

Step 3: The Joint Declaration form should be attached with anyone of the Self Attested Supporting documents

  •  PAN Card
  • Voter Identity Card
  • Passport
  • Driving License
  • Aadhaar Card

Step 4: Once the form is submitted to EPFO Field office, the correction will be made by EPFO

Please see the EPFO Circular regarding name change here


Father’s Name Correction EPF Form:
And also here is the Joint Declaration form which has to be signed by both Employee and Employer



You may also like...


  • This website is not an official website of EPF and We are not related with EPF Organization or Government of India.
  • This site is just to be used as guide and reference point

  • Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    Comment moderation is enabled. Your comment may take some time to appear.