Bommasandra Bangalore EPF Office Address/Phone No/Email

6th Main, Singasandra, Hosur Main Road,
Bangalore – 560 068.
E-mail: sro.bms@epfindia.gov.in
Phone no :080-25744337

Map of Bommasandra EPF Office

1. Aditya says:

I have 2 UAN with 2 PF account. As current company created one more UAN by their own wish. That is very unprofessional.

1.] I have done the PF amount transfer from Previous Company to Current Company PF account.

3.] When I download the passbook for Previous company, the message says: The amount has been settled already (I have 50,000 in this PF account).

4. But when I download the passbook for Current Company it says: This is exempted trust. So you can not check the balance (As I don’t want to check because it appears in my salary slip of every month, so not bother about Current company’s PF balance).

So my question is:-

Question: – “Where can I see the previous company’s PF amount, which is 50,000/- in my case?
    Shall I check with PF office? (It is Bomasandra, bangalore)”
    Or
    Shall I go to my previous company?
    or
    Shall I check with my current company?

I know lots of experienced people are available in this blog.
    Please answer if you know!!

I think first you have to go your Local PF Office (Bommsandra) to see what’s the process in your case..

I believe it’s something to do with your current company as it might have been an exempted trust which is outside of EPFO (they maintain their own accounts and invest the funds back in business)

Please contact your current company and EPF Office!

2. Prasansha garg says:

My PF balance is lying in my old PF account with previous employer and the UAN status is inactive . How can I get it transferred to my new PF account?

3. Anusha bhat says:

Hello,

In My previous employer PF account my DOB is wrong.how can rectify this issue?

4. SREESANTH.S says:

I am SREESANTH.S I submitted my PF claim on JUNE 6 But I still not any confirmation or PF amount. How long I have to wait for this. UAN : 100620268062
    PF NO :KN/46370/212352

5. Arshdeep Singh says:

I am Arshdeep Singh from Rajasthan. I was working with a company in Karnatka and my PF accmount is with Bommasandra. I am not able to link my aadhar with EPFO site, its showing error for the last 2 months. What I can do ?

6. Runa Mukherjee says:

I am apply partial withdrawal for house renovation for 24th July 2017, PF office received on my claim on 4th August 2017 &send me the SMS under process. How many take time PF amount credited in my bank account and any document required

7. M Narya nayak says:

Hi
    I have Submitted My joint Declaration Form Name Correction Form please updated me aim submitted the Date 03/08/2017 how many days time

Regards,
    Nayak

8. Savio says:

I will applying for a partial PF withdrawal next week. Request you to kindly let me know how, how many days would it take for me to get the required amount quoted in the form?

Thanking you

9. Manju says:

I need to update AADHAR in EPF and unable to do it and website is throwing error. Let me know if it can be done at Bommasandra EPF office by walking in or any appointment is needed.

10. PROBUDDHA ROY says:

I try to call pf claim inquiry no of bommasandra pf office. But no one recived the call why? Please tell them to recived my call.

11. PROBUDDHA ROY says:

I am Probuddha Roy I submitted my PF claim on 28 April But I stilll not any confirmation or PF amount. How long I have to wait for this.

12. Sangeetha KN says:

n

13. Nikhil Bapusaheb Deore says:

Hi
    I have applied for my pf almost a year ago but still haven’t received Any updates yet
    Tried calling several times but no use
    Can u please share some genuine person contact number who would help me because now I m tired n I really need those money please

14. Sangeetha KN says:

hello, my EPF is pending yet.. how can i know status of same?

15. Sangeetha KN says:

My EPS is not settled yet/ My last working day was on January 18th 2017. How can i know status please help. I am not in bangalore so coudnt go personally to office. Please help

16. Pranesh says:

Sir, want to know whether the EPF office will be opened on saturday

17. Santhosh Kumar says:

My PF submitted on March 3rd 2017, but still my settlement has not done yet, It has been 1 month since i submitted, but not credited my PF amount, how much time it will take.

18. mohammad Muneer says:

Hello,

My Pf submitted march 4th still Amt is not received…

19. vikram kumar singh says:

Dear Shan sir

My pf document name is Vikram kumar but all document my name is vikram kumar singh can possible withdraw my pf balance in my account

20. Sanna Shah says:

I have to updated my Adhara card no. to my UAN no but as i am going to site to updated it site is not opening.
    Could you please help me how i can update it online is there any web site from which i can updated it.
    Please advise.