Bommasandra Bangalore EPF Office Address/Phone No/Email

Bangalore – 560 068.
E-mail: sro.bms@epfindia.gov.in
Phone no :080-25744337

Map of Bommasandra EPF Office

1. Anusha bhat says:

Hello,

In My previous employer PF account my DOB is wrong.how can rectify this issue?

2. SREESANTH.S says:

I am SREESANTH.S I submitted my PF claim on JUNE 6 But I still not any confirmation or PF amount. How long I have to wait for this. UAN : 100620268062
    PF NO :KN/46370/212352

3. Arshdeep Singh says:

I am Arshdeep Singh from Rajasthan. I was working with a company in Karnatka and my PF accmount is with Bommasandra. I am not able to link my aadhar with EPFO site, its showing error for the last 2 months. What I can do ?

4. Runa Mukherjee says:

I am apply partial withdrawal for house renovation for 24th July 2017, PF office received on my claim on 4th August 2017 &send me the SMS under process. How many take time PF amount credited in my bank account and any document required

5. M Narya nayak says:

Hi
    I have Submitted My joint Declaration Form Name Correction Form please updated me aim submitted the Date 03/08/2017 how many days time

Regards,
    Nayak

6. Manju says:

I need to update AADHAR in EPF and unable to do it and website is throwing error. Let me know if it can be done at Bommasandra EPF office by walking in or any appointment is needed.

7. PROBUDDHA ROY says:

I try to call pf claim inquiry no of bommasandra pf office. But no one recived the call why? Please tell them to recived my call.

8. PROBUDDHA ROY says:

I am Probuddha Roy I submitted my PF claim on 28 April But I stilll not any confirmation or PF amount. How long I have to wait for this.

9. Sangeetha KN says:

n

10. Nikhil Bapusaheb Deore says:

Hi
    I have applied for my pf almost a year ago but still haven’t received Any updates yet
    Tried calling several times but no use
    Can u please share some genuine person contact number who would help me because now I m tired n I really need those money please

11. Sangeetha KN says:

hello, my EPF is pending yet.. how can i know status of same?

12. Sangeetha KN says:

My EPS is not settled yet/ My last working day was on January 18th 2017. How can i know status please help. I am not in bangalore so coudnt go personally to office. Please help

13. Pranesh says:

Sir, want to know whether the EPF office will be opened on saturday

14. Santhosh Kumar says:

My PF submitted on March 3rd 2017, but still my settlement has not done yet, It has been 1 month since i submitted, but not credited my PF amount, how much time it will take.

15. mohammad Muneer says:

Hello,

My Pf submitted march 4th still Amt is not received…

16. vikram kumar singh says:

Dear Shan sir

My pf document name is Vikram kumar but all document my name is vikram kumar singh can possible withdraw my pf balance in my account

17. Sanna Shah says:

I have to updated my Adhara card no. to my UAN no but as i am going to site to updated it site is not opening.
    Could you please help me how i can update it online is there any web site from which i can updated it.
    Please advise.