Bommasandra Bangalore EPF Office Address/Phone No/Email

6th Main, Singasandra, Hosur Main Road,
Bangalore – 560 068.
E-mail: sro.bms@epfindia.gov.in
Phone no :080-25744337

Map of Bommasandra EPF Office

1. Sajan kumar says:

We are facing problems upload KYC even in employer portal also it is not uploading. kindly help us because many of our Ex-emp were struggling to withdraw their PF.

2. Abhirup Prasad says:

Please also note that company for which I worked, has been closed. I can’t get any details back.

3. Snigdha says:

Does the office opens on Saturday ?
    I tried calling the number given for baommasandra office but none picked…is it the same number?

4. kishan says:

DEAR SIR I JUST want to change my registered mobile i couldn’t do it through online they saying that ur details is miss match

5. Mobinulla says:

Dear Sir/Madam, Please can any one help me on whether can we enclose bank statement instead of cancelled cheque for withdrawing PF amount.

Regards,
    Mobinulla

6. Anil Madhavrao Pandhare says:

I was working with Infosys and my last day was 15 Jan 2016. 3 months ago i had applied for PF withdrawal. But still i am waiting for this. Please let me know the status as i need to withdraw and get it deposit to my account.I have registered in UAN 2 months.

My UAN No. – 10057054100
    My Contact No. – 7738104201

I am seeking your help to restore my account

7. Minhas says:

Dear Sir/Mam,

My Name- Minhas Bhagatwala
    My pf no. PY/BOM/046370/000/0113518
    Still pandering claim process.
    My Number – 09898264264

8. ARUP DUTTA says:

My emplyer have submitted my withdrawal form but till date my amount has not been credited and I was unable to know the claim status too.
    Name Arup Dutta
    PF account no. PYBOM11003580000001840.
    UAN no. 100713882372

Please do the needful

9. Nasrulla Khan says:

Dear sir,

My pf num:KN/BN/ 46587/652
    ihave submited my PF claim document on 28-07-2016, but still no update on the same kindly update the status and PF balance amount,

Rgds,
    Nasrulla Khan,
    9740781674

10. GAGANKUMAR says:

DEAR SIR,
    MY SELF GAGANKUMAR IRANNA NASHIPUDI
    PYBOM0046161 AND 100461543092 AND PF A/C NO.IS 3525 SIR M TRYING TO TAKE ONLINE ENQUIRY OF MY PF A/C BALANCE.BUT ITS NOT SUPPORTING ME DEAR SIR KINDLY GIVE ME INFORMATION

11. Nasrulla Khan says:

PLEASE UPDATE MY STATUS-ACK NUM-46587/652- UAN NUM-100259371679 CONT NUM -9740781674

12. deepak says:

Dear sir,
    I am planning to make a partial withdrawal my epf amount, in order to purchase a plot.
    Can any one mention the exact procedure and document that need to be submitted for withdrawal

regards,
    deepak

13. MOHD ILIYASUDDIN says:

Dear sir,
    Name : MOHD ILIYASUDDIN ,PF Acc No: PY/BOM/00463700000163078,
    Mob:9966464766 . I applied for pf withdraw but there is no update… can you plz let me know what is the status of my withdraw.

14. Jobu Joy says:

I applied for PF during November 2015 but till now the PF amount credited to my account.

PF Number : PY/KRP/0035329/000/00199201614
    UAN : 100177565239

Can you please let me know how can i check or who can i contact to know the status and why it is not credited yet.

Regards,
    jobu.

First Contact your Employer and if they are evasive in their replies reach out to Local EPF Office and file a complaint about non credit of PF dues!

15. Sathish says:

Hello

Their are two UAN’s allocated for my PF account MH/BAN/48475/0000/478357
    1)100340571370 (Company allocated)
    2)100590420564(Generated by myself and activated request ID: 1512128781)

While I trying to activate the UAN 100340571370, I am getting error message saying Its mobile number already registered.

Could you please help me to deactivate UAN 100590420564 (which is generated by me)

Thanks in Advance
    Sathish M K

16. BEERAPPA H KOLLAD says:

Dear sir,
    Name : BEERAPPA H KOLLAD ,PF Acc No:PY/ BOM/0046217/000/0000178 ,Mob:09901178742 . I claimed withdrawal form on 30-04-2016 & Claimed ID PYBOM160400035364 and after that getting already claimed status.. Even i didn’t apply for the transfer..
    Let me know the problem

17. Nikhita Chopra says:

Sir My PF no. is PYBOM00604660000000271 and my problem is that in my passbook four months of pf is not shown as I contact my employer he told me to contact at Bommasandra PF office as in their A/c they had deposited all the ammount in my pf A/c. This problem is at PF office end. Sir My contact no is 9312261605. please guide me how I can get my pf ammount in my A/c. and also i left the previous job two months back. I want to withdraw whole ammout from pf is it possible. pls reply.

Contact EPF Office and also file complaint at the Monday adalat (It may take place every first monday of the month)

18. Rupam Pandit says:

Name : Rupam Pandit,UAN No. 100476259920, Member I.D. State: KARNATAKA, Office: BOMMASANDRA,Mobile Number 9831844585 is registered on the UAN member portal, but could not get Authorization PIN during the activation of UAN based registration.

19. Jayaprabha M says:

Hello,

Am not able to download my UAN card as the old mobile number is not active and when i try registering the query to the UAN helpdesk to change the mobile number, am not getting the PIN to the new number. Also Bommasandra branch doesnt appear in the UAN helpdesk portal.

How do i get my mobile number changed. I no more work and want to withdraw the PF amount.

20. Mohit says:

Hi My name pf No is PY/Bom/43670/131136
    My UAN No – 100548615825
    Not able to activate UAN No.
    Contact No – 9990233791