Ambattur EPF Office Address/Email/Phone number

Chennai – 600 037.
E-mail : sro.ambattur@epfindia.gov.in
Fax : 044-26350544
Phone : 044-26357053

1. Kanagavalli R says:

Hi Sir,
    My PF no is TNAMB00683180000006649, UAN no is 100619914235 and i was applied PF before 2 month and received deposit amount onty, I din’t receive my pension contribution, Kindly review that status.

2. DADULAL BARETH says:

MY UAN NO. IS: 1001 2920 4570

RESPECTED SIR,
    I HAVE SENT THE UAN BASED/AADHAAR CLAIM FORM ON 01.09.2017 IN YOUR RESPECTED OFFICE BY REGISTERED POST VIDE DOC. NO. RC203674302IN. BUT THE CLAIM STATUS IS NOT SHOWN. KINDLY GIVE THE CURRENT STATUS OF MY CLAIM, AND PLEASE SETTLE THE SAME FOR FINAL PAYMENT.
    THANKING YOU SIR

3. Suresh R says:

How to update my Aadhar number to PF account.

4. K.Suban basha says:

Hai sir …..I didn’t get my of amount still….more than 2 times apply from my company …my pf no .TN/AMB/66343/1456
    PLS CHEck wat problem sir

5. A.ROBIN KENNEDY says:

sir i am robin i have submit for pf claim form .claim id TNAMB170800020564 pls check my statast

6. a.lakshmanan says:

what are the documents require for family pension after death of husband

You need Death certificate and apart from that if you don’t have nomination you may require a legal heir certificate also and Please contact your Local EPF Office as they may be able to help you in this regard

7. Elumalai. B says:

My UAN is 100044110118 (When working in CESARE BONETTI INDIA PVT LTD – Gujarat)
    One year back I resigned from that company and cancelled my PF amount for my personal use.
    Now I joined SEVERN GLOCON INDIA PVT LTD- Chennai, here our HR person says he couldn’t use my UAN account on below reason.
    My name as per EPFO records is B. Elumalai Balaraman
    AS per Aadhar card my name is Elumalai. B
    Hence he is asking me to change my name as per my Aadhar Card Number 6267 9473 4804
    Please help me by changing my name in UAN

8. mohammed muqueed pasha says:

Hai sir
    I have submitted my pf form in the month of February 2016 It have been past 19 months BT upto now I did not got my pf my pf account num is TNAMB10316190000001170 and claim I’d is TNAMB170600002819 plss check and give me the solution Sir plsss help me

9. Annamalai B says:

Sir My UAN NO-100740493169
    PR NO-TN/AMB/40605/1733.Kindly Update my PF Balance. And I need to claim it what is the procedure?
    Contact no-9597024161

10. subas das says:

Dear sir
    My name is subas das. I have submitted my pf claim in before 01 year.my pf number is TN/AMB/0017845/000/8894.but still in can’t received my pf amount.please send us details my mob number.7377126282

11. DADULAL BARETH says:

RESPECTED SIR,

KINDLY GIVE YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS, FOR SEND OF FINAL WITHDRAWAL CLAIM FORM (UAN BASED/MEMBER/AADHAAR).

AMBATTUR,

• DADULAL BARETH says:

RESPECTED SIR,
          THANKING YOU SIR.

12. kiran .s says:

Dear sir
    My name is sura kiran
    have submitted my PF Claim on march My PF number – TN/MAS/0048704/000/8647But Still now i cant received my PF amount. So please send my PF Status. My Mobile NO: 7093942308

13. Santhu H says:

Sir
    Gender is not mension in my pf accont details how to add that..?

14. Jitendra singh Yadav says:

Dear sir,

Claim ID : TNAMB170800002236
    Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (TNAMB00667190000000206) has been approved. Payment is under process.

10 deys has been gon but still I don’t resived my pf amount in my account,

Please give me the status when resived my pf amount.

BR,
    Jitendra singh yadav

15. Manikandan says:

Sir I already claim my pf almost month over please sujess what I will do my uan no 100043970777

16. Sankaranamasivayam K says:

I have submitted my claim form for pension and Commutation amount on 17/07/2017. When will I get my commutation amount and start pension. Claim ID: TNAMB17700012433.