Ambattur EPF Office Address/Email/Phone number

Mogappair Road, Mogappair (East),
Chennai – 600 037.
E-mail : sro.ambattur@epfindia.gov.in
Fax : 044-26350544
Phone : 044-26357053

1. SHANKAR DATT says:

sir I will resigned company before 2 year but till date they will not paid my EPF . I Have complaint in PMO so EPF officer Ambattur have call me that send your bank account passbooks attached photo copy through email.so I will sent you mail and passbooks attached photo copy through email in email id sro.ambattur@epfindia.gov.in on same day that after they have not gave any response. my EPF sum not come in my bank account. please help me and call me 09012692148 and Shankar.joshi2001@gmail.com

Sir we are a group of individuals who are doing this as a service and we are no way connected with the EPF Office!

2. santosh kumar says:

Dear sir,
    I want to credite my pf but some problem is my date of birth and father name is wrong so please give help abaut credite PF.
    mob. no. 9043919185

3. Murugesh says:

Sir I am murugesh my pf no is TN/AMB/65285/02615 PLS NEED UAN NUMBER my mobile no 8012923097

4. willington says:

Sir, My name was misspelling in PF account details, right now i’m working different company. How to change my name???

5. MANO says:

SIR I WANT CHANGE MY DATE OF BIRTH IN UAN CARD HOW WILL CHANGE

6. srikumaran M B says:

DEAR SIR,

WE HAVE LEFT MY OFFICE ON FEB 15, 2017, BUT THEY WILL NOT SUBMIT MY EPF CLAIM, HOW DO I GET THE EPF AMOUNT WITHOUT OUR EMPLOYER, PLS SUGGEST. MY MAIL ID srikumaran.mb@gmail.com

7. RAMRAJ K says:

sir,

i transferred my pf old company to new company account.but how to claim old company pension amount….please give suggestion…

8. Kesavan says:

Can you please say what is the working hours here.

9. MAKESHKUMAR.P says:

I have submitted my PF Claim on 20-03-2017, My PF number – TN/AMB/0066285/000/0000300, But Still now i cant received my PF amount. So please send my PF Status. My Mobile no. 9894184736 or mail to makeshkutty341@gmail.com, please do the needful, thank you.

10. Abhishek Kumar Sinha says:

I have submitted my PF Claim on December, My PF number – TN/AMB/0065500/000/773, But Still now i cant received my PF amount. So please send my PF Status. My Mobile no. 8010822260

11. Bhaskar says:

Hi every one I want to apply PF and I can not get my balance on screen please suggest me anyone…and how can I create UAN number…please

12. sudha says:

sir, office is available on Saturday…

13. Junether says:

Hi sir,
    Pls tell me the working timings of PF office in ambattur.
    And my PF form is returned to my old organisation due to Aadhar copy. If I sumbit the aadhar copy today, it will take another 60days to credit the money?
    Thanks,
    Junether

14. R.Navaneethan says:

I have submitted my PF Claim on 25-08-2016, My PF number – TN/AMB/0068964/000/0000093, But Still now i cant received my PF amount. So please send my PF Status. My Mobile no. 9791473963

15. G Swarna Lakshmi says:

Sir.

I am submitted my PF claim on 16-08-16, My PF Number . TN/AMB/0067198/000/001139, But still date i am not received amount, Please send the Claim status.

Swarna Lakshmi

16. Madhan says:

Sir
    My DOB wrongly updated how to change &How to add previous UAN

17. M RAVIKUMAR says:

Pl check pf balance of Mr M. Ravikumar, UAN no.100310787223, TN/AMB/67370 COMPANY CODE 004

18. Srinivasarao says:

Sir, i sent my uan withdrawal firm to Ambatur Pf Office from guntur(a.p)
    Till date I didn’t get any status

19. Mani says:

Hi

I want to withdraw my pf without employer signature. Pls let me know the procedure.

20. vijay says:

Sir please cheak my pf balance in this my account no ( Tn/65416/1998)
    sum issue in my UAN not genarate in passbook please cheak and reply me sir.