Ambattur EPF Office Address/Email/Phone number

Mogappair Road, Mogappair (East),
Chennai – 600 037.
E-mail : sro.ambattur@epfindia.gov.in
Fax : 044-26350544
Phone : 044-26357053

1. Sankaranamasivayam K says:

I have submitted my claim form for pension and Commutation amount on 17/07/2017. When will I get my commutation amount and start pension. Claim ID: TNAMB17700012433.

2. SHANKAR DATT says:

sir I will resigned company before 2 year but till date they will not paid my EPF . I Have complaint in PMO so EPF officer Ambattur have call me that send your bank account passbooks attached photo copy through email.so I will sent you mail and passbooks attached photo copy through email in email id sro.ambattur@epfindia.gov.in on same day that after they have not gave any response. my EPF sum not come in my bank account. please help me and call me 09012692148 and Shankar.joshi2001@gmail.com

Sir we are a group of individuals who are doing this as a service and we are no way connected with the EPF Office!

3. Murugesh says:

Sir I am murugesh my pf no is TN/AMB/65285/02615 PLS NEED UAN NUMBER my mobile no 8012923097

4. willington says:

Sir, My name was misspelling in PF account details, right now i’m working different company. How to change my name???

5. MANO says:

SIR I WANT CHANGE MY DATE OF BIRTH IN UAN CARD HOW WILL CHANGE

6. srikumaran M B says:

DEAR SIR,

WE HAVE LEFT MY OFFICE ON FEB 15, 2017, BUT THEY WILL NOT SUBMIT MY EPF CLAIM, HOW DO I GET THE EPF AMOUNT WITHOUT OUR EMPLOYER, PLS SUGGEST. MY MAIL ID srikumaran.mb@gmail.com

7. RAMRAJ K says:

sir,

i transferred my pf old company to new company account.but how to claim old company pension amount….please give suggestion…

8. Kesavan says:

Can you please say what is the working hours here.

9. MAKESHKUMAR.P says:

I have submitted my PF Claim on 20-03-2017, My PF number – TN/AMB/0066285/000/0000300, But Still now i cant received my PF amount. So please send my PF Status. My Mobile no. 9894184736 or mail to makeshkutty341@gmail.com, please do the needful, thank you.

10. Abhishek Kumar Sinha says:

I have submitted my PF Claim on December, My PF number – TN/AMB/0065500/000/773, But Still now i cant received my PF amount. So please send my PF Status. My Mobile no. 8010822260

11. Bhaskar says:

Hi every one I want to apply PF and I can not get my balance on screen please suggest me anyone…and how can I create UAN number…please

12. sudha says:

sir, office is available on Saturday…

13. Junether says:

Hi sir,
    Pls tell me the working timings of PF office in ambattur.
    And my PF form is returned to my old organisation due to Aadhar copy. If I sumbit the aadhar copy today, it will take another 60days to credit the money?
    Thanks,
    Junether

14. R.Navaneethan says:

I have submitted my PF Claim on 25-08-2016, My PF number – TN/AMB/0068964/000/0000093, But Still now i cant received my PF amount. So please send my PF Status. My Mobile no. 9791473963

15. G Swarna Lakshmi says:

Sir.

I am submitted my PF claim on 16-08-16, My PF Number . TN/AMB/0067198/000/001139, But still date i am not received amount, Please send the Claim status.

Swarna Lakshmi

16. Madhan says:

Sir
    My DOB wrongly updated how to change &How to add previous UAN

17. M RAVIKUMAR says:

Pl check pf balance of Mr M. Ravikumar, UAN no.100310787223, TN/AMB/67370 COMPANY CODE 004

18. Srinivasarao says:

Sir, i sent my uan withdrawal firm to Ambatur Pf Office from guntur(a.p)
    Till date I didn’t get any status

19. Mani says:

Hi

I want to withdraw my pf without employer signature. Pls let me know the procedure.

20. vijay says:

Sir please cheak my pf balance in this my account no ( Tn/65416/1998)
    sum issue in my UAN not genarate in passbook please cheak and reply me sir.